Sunday, February 21, 2010

Instant Baby Delivery! (A video clip I found from YouTube)




Rom12:2 says
"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

We cannot think as the world think if we want different results in our life.
This applies not only to delivering babies but also to our health, finance and every other thing.
WE got to renew our minds and more than that REMIND our mind the will of God in our lives. If not the evil one, will remind you of your past.

What is the will of God?
Is for us to have children. Yes, and as many as we want.

Before I gave birth to Mckayla, I had full of faith and often shared with my friends that I would like to have 4-5 children. I grew up in a big family setting whereby I have 4 other siblings, where I came in 2nd. There is always so much joy and laughter in the family, with each having their own unique personality and style to bring joy to this world and I hope to see my own family like this too.

However, after I gave birth to Mckayla and experience what the world thinks of a "normal" delivery (you can read more in my 1st blog entry). I had fear of having the next baby. I still remember when I was back from the delivery suite, in the early morning, when I saw my husband I immediately told him that I probably will not consider another baby.
That is the fear of the world and most pregnant woman will fear the very painful effect of a natural delivery or other complications of having babies.

To the world, doctors and mostly people, it is "normal" to experience pain in birth delivery. In fact so normal that close to 90% of the people in the world thinks the same.


BUT, I refuse to conform to that thinking. Even after all I had experienced. Because God says that, "with Him, nothing is impossible!"
Means having a supernatural instant delivery is possible! And that my coming labour will be short, easy and definitely breathable!

Jackie mentioned in her book 'Supernatural childbirth' that they had made up their minds and determined in her hearts that when they have a baby, God will hear and answer their prayer. Moreover, God will meet you at your level of faith.
At the same time, I felt God speaking to me that He will give me what I believe and desired upon. As long as I believe.

So when I read in Mark 5:36, where Jesus was saying to the ruler of the synagogue whose daughter is dead, "Do not be afraid, only believe."
I felt that God is saying the same thing to me.
If you would take a further read of the chapter, you will realise that everybody else believed that the child is dead, and not believe that Jesus could do anything (not less raising the dead). That is the world thinking. And what does Jesus said, "Why make this commotion and weep? The child is not dead, but sleeping.” Thereafter, Jesus brought 3 of His trusted disciples and the dead's girl parents into the room where the girl laid, spoke a command and she woke up!

So I speak to myself & God, "Dom, you will experience the instant supernatural delivery that God has for you! You will experience the full joy of what it is to bring forth a child unto this world just like how the heavens experience joy when 1 child of God is saved!"

As I believe in visualising in getting the thing that you want, I went to YouTube to check out any video of a supernatural delivery. I did not find any video name of supernatural delivery but I found a video named as "Instant Baby delivery in church." AS you watch the video, have a open heart and mind that God will work through you too!

Brief description of video: The woman in orange is having her baby full term, and she had jaundice, her doctor diagnosed that her baby might not survive because baby is experiencing breathing difficulties. So she went to the church for help.
Pastor TB Joshua prayed for her and instantly she delivered her baby. Both mommy and baby are safe and healthy without any complications!




Versus for the week!
-Confessions

Mk 11: 22 So Jesus answered and said to them, “Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
-I believe in You, God for the supernatural! For You are Almighty God and You are real to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment