Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What does God say? & What should I say?


Ex1:19 "~For they are lively" - that's the difference between the Egyptian women and the Hebrew women. In chapter 2, Jackie mentioned that In Exodus 1:15-19 said that the Hebrew woman are not as the Egyptian woman. What had cause the difference?? Is their covenant with God!
They knew what God say to them, acted on their covenant and had their babies fast and easily.

Wow, when I read that, it blew my mind because all that was; was before Jesus came and redeemed us. Now with Jesus & the Holy Spirit, things can be even easier, faster and unbelievable! Just refer to Galatians 3:13 to 14.

In Gal 3:13 to 14-
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.


That's what I call my covenant God, Jesus! He not only redeemed us from the curse (which also means sickness, pain, poverty...) and He also promised the blessing of Abraham (which is the experience of what the Hebrew women had), and also receive the promise of the Spirit (that is our very best helper and friend, the Holy Spirit!)

I find during these few weeks of studying the bible, listening to faith-building messages, confessing the versus, agreeing with God's words has truly helped me a lot in my confidence & faith in myself, His word and promise. The best thing is I get closer and more intimate with God! Hence I had this revelation, "DO you know that God has more confidence in you than yourself?" & also "God believes in you more than anyone in the world!"

More often, I hear Him saying to me in a gentle voice that, "Dom, you can have whatever you dreamed of, the only thing is do you believe in Me?"

So at the end of the day, it is really not what other people say that matters.
It is what God say that matters.
What does God say to you? Are you saying the same things with God?

Quoted from Jackie:

"Faith is having confident that God told you the truth.
Faith is having confidence, being totally at peace-confident that it is all working.
1Jn5:14 to 15 "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."



Now, what should I say? & who should I say to?
3 people that I should confess to are:
1) Myself (and to your husband if he is in agreement)
2) God (because you are reminding Him and yourself what He had said in His word)
3) the devil (because you certainly want him to know where you stand and that you're not going to budge an inch).
No one else needs to know.

Don't wait until you are in the hospital or have already conceived then you confess. Start confessing what you are believing now! Confess that you would like to have a baby boy/girl, twins, before you conceived. Because by the time you conceived, it is too late, the sex of the baby has been fixed.
Confess now that you can & will have supernatural delivery!


Versus of the week!
-Confessions

Ps105:43 - He brought out His people with joy, His chosen ones with gladness.
- I am God's chosen one, He has given me joy, love and peace! The joy of giving birth, the love of God is in me, I have the peace of God in me to deliver my Golden baby safe and sound!

Jn 14:6 - I am the way, the truth and the life.
-Jesus is the way, the truth and the life! His way is higher than my ways, His truth is that He has redeemed us from the curses and pain, His life is in me that is my salvation!

3Jn2 to 4 -Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
-Jesus is in me and He is happy that I know His word and promises. He rejoices together with me the birth of my child!

1Jn5:14 to 15 - Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
-I know that God hears my prayers and answers them, He delights in my desires and never gets tired of my petitions!

Ps119: 31 I cling to Your testimonies; O Lord, do not put me to shame! 32 I will run the course of Your commandments, For You shall enlarge my heart.
-When I hear other people's testimony of supernatural childbirth, I believe in their testimony and I know that You are the one who made it possible! You will also do the same for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment