Tuesday, April 13, 2010

9 days to unspeakable joy of the Lord!


Counting down... 9 days left to due date..
Even my body counts down with the Braxton Hicks Contractions... which i allowed it to, so my body will be ready for the actual labour!
Yesterday I felt contractions for about 5-7 minutes apart, although it disappears after midnight..
At that moment, I wasn't afraid I was ready. I was actually looking forward to it and joy just filled me! I can't wait for more action! I truly want to experience the joy of giving birth!


In Jackie's cd, She said that the muscles have to work and contract.
You will know exactly what is going on. Your body will be in labour to work to push the baby. BUT it doesn't have to hurt!

Praise God!

Versus for the week!
- Confessions
Prov 23:24-25 " The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, And he who begets a wise child will delight in him. Let your father and your mother be glad, And let her who bore you rejoice."
- Yes and that's me! I will rejoice during the birth and after the birth of my son, Golden!!!
Job8:20-22 "Surely God does not reject a blameless man or strengthen the hands of evildoers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. Your enemies will be clothed in shame, and the tents of the wicked will be no more."
- Yes, I have victory in Christ Jesus! He will fill me with laughter and joy throughout my journey as a mother!
Ps28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song."
- I trust in Christ alone, and I believed that His words of perfect love abides in me! I have the joy of the Lord in me because He is with me!
Lk 1:14 "He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of His birth."
- Like John the baptist, my son will be a delight and joy to me from the day God has put him into my womb to everlasting life.."
Jn 15:11 "I have told you this so that My joy maybe in you and that your joy maybe complete."
- I have God's joy in me! I am complete with His joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment