Sunday, March 21, 2010

1st signs from God




One day, I woke up with severe cramp on my left hand, which is the 1st time I ever felt in my pregnancy.
My muscles are so tight I could hardly move, it cramped so hard till my left hand felt very tired. However, the beautiful thing is that I felt no pain.

I stared at my hand for a few minutes, turning my hand around, looking at my palm and back, thinking how could I ever had this feeling without feeling pain.

Then, the Lord spoke to me is what is happening to me is the same thing during labour, muscles tight & cramping but no pain. Wow, immediately I had the revelation and experience that I truly need not experience pain during labour. I was so thrilled that I shared with Isaac after I got out of bed. Although he didn't know what I am talking about, he could feel my excitement and believed that I have experienced something supernatural!



I thank God that He spoke to me and allowed me to experience this which has served as a sign & confirmation that I was silently asking for. He truly know the desires of our heart, all we need to change is our thinking and respond with faith!

Since then, whenever my mind starts to question about my belief. I will always refer to this sign and rebuked the fear, in Jesus' name!

Amazingly, Jackie had a similiar experience just that God demonstrated to her directly by asking her to clench her fist real hard and bend it. She commented that it was tiring but not painful.
From then, she understood why labouring doesn't need to hurt and it became a reality to her for the birth of her 3 children.

Hallelujah! I am really very excited because after what I have experienced I am very sure that I do not need to feel pain and uncomfortable, though it will be tiring and yes I am looking forward to the delivery of my 2nd precious baby Golden! 30 days more to my due date! How I wished the due date would'nt be so near.. so that I can still enjoy this pregnancy! Haha!



Versus for the week!
- Confessions

Prov3:9-10 Honor the Lord with your possessions, and with the firstfruits of all your increase; so your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will overflow with new wine...
v25-26 Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught.
- We will have more than enough because we are faithful tithers and God honors us by providing us more than enough!
When troubles or doubt comes, the word of God and His peace will be my confidence to rebuke the fear. With God, I will overcome!

Ps5:11-12 But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
- I am protected and safe in Your arms, I am the apple of Your eye, I will forever rejoice in Your name, Oh Most High!


No comments:

Post a Comment